Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.atlantaliposuction.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic’s website, even if Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic or an Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Atlanta and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
2. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
3. Third Parties & Cookies
1. At atlantaliposuction.com, we leverage cookie based technology to group users into re-marketing audiences who have expressed an interest in our procedures by accessing key pages throughout our website. We do not collect any personally identifying information with this cookie. Audience members may be shown Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic (atlantaliposuction.com) text and/or image ads on any 3rd party Internet sites for a limited period of time. Visitors may opt-out of re-marketing by visiting AdRolls Ads Settings.
2. Our website uses third-party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
3. Our website might use third-party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
4. We have no access to third party cookies and third party organizations have no access to ours. The third-party organizations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
4. Opting Out from Offers
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters by clicking on the opt-out link included in every email newsletter we send, or by calling us to 770-416-0000. Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic’s offerings include acting as a service provider for our clients in providing an “opt-out” platform for their recipients [end users]. At any time, recipients [end users] may discontinue receiving SMS offers by sending the SMS message “STOP” to the applicable shortcode. Additionally, end-users’ may discontinue receiving offers by sending the SMS message STOP to the shortcode of the latest SMS they received. All information provided to Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic is subject to this privacy statement. Message and data rates will apply and you should check the rates of your mobile carrier.