How Much Does Back Liposuction Cost?
Your initial consult is free. It gives you a chance to meet your doctor. You get to have all your questions answered. You can visit the facilities and meet the whole staff, who will be there during your procedure. You can leave feeling comfortable and confident that Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic is the right place for you.
You can always count on straightforward, transparent pricing.
The price you’re quoted is always all-inclusive, with no hidden fees. It covers:
- Pre-op labs
- Facility Fee
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure
- The Procedure Itself
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
You can expect the cost of either upper or middle back liposuction to be $4,000 – $4,500.
This is based on a woman of average size (5’2″ and 135 lbs.) and can fluctuate 10 – 15% up or down depending on your size and the amount of fat you want to be removed.
Can I Get Financing for Back Liposuction?
We understand it can be challenging to pay for the liposuction procedure you really want to get a slimmer, sexier back. But we don’t want you to have to wait to reshape your body and feel better every time you look in the mirror.
That’s why we offer options from reputable finance companies and set up a monthly payment plan that makes getting the back of your dreams both easy and affordable.
Preparing for Back Liposuction
To get ready for the day of your procedure, you should:
- Stop blood thinners, alcohol, and tobacco as recommended before your surgery
- Have your medications filled, and be sure to bring them with you to your procedure
- Arrange for a driver to get you to and from your procedure
- Have someone spend the first night or two after surgery with you
- Pick out loose clothing to wear to your procedure and choose an open, button-up top, which makes changing more effortless and more comfortable
Recovery after Back Liposuction
The downtime following back liposuction is generally minimal. Many of our patients are surprised that they can return to normal activities the following day. We recommend that you plan to take up to three days off from work or school (including the day of surgery) to allow your body to heal.
A Sleek, Sexy, Toned Back is Waiting