What is laser lipo?
Laser Lipo is a cosmetic surgery procedure that uses a laser to liquefy fat from the body’s areas.
The effects of age and lifestyle will lead to fat accumulation in various parts of the body. If you have followed a great diet and exercise but cannot get rid of some stubborn fat deposits, laser liposuction is an excellent surgical procedure.
How does laser lipo work?
Laser liposuction begins with the careful mapping of the area scheduled for treatment. This preemptive move ensures the accurate administration of local anesthesia. The anesthesia causes numbness in the region, which is crucial for your comfort throughout the operation. The surgeon then carefully makes minuscule incisions in the area under treatment.
Using a tiny cannula equipped with a laser fiber under local anesthesia, the surgeon liquefies the fat and readies it for extraction. It is through these minute openings that the micro-cannula accesses your subcutaneous layer right under the surface. Laser energy then liquefies the fat for convenient and comfortable extraction. You remain awake as the doctor skillfully works to give you that lean, contoured figure.
The lipo procedure takes 2-4 hours from start to finish. It is an improvement from traditional methods of eliminating fat, which is tiresome and often ineffective.
It provides extreme precision by targeting specific deposits of fat in the body. It only focuses on the fat cells hence reducing the probability of damaging the surrounding body tissues.
The body produces new collagen in the weeks following the procedure. It helps tighten the skin around the treatment area.
What body fat areas can benefit from laser lipo treatment?
- Abdomen (stomach and tummy)
- Breast reduction
- Double Chin
- Flanks (Love Handles)
- Gynecomastia (Man Boobs and Male Breast)
- Inner Thighs
Who is going to perform my Lipo surgery?
Louis D. Cole, M.D., is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Liposuction Surgery. Dr. Cole has been trained and is certified to perform SmartLipo, tumescent liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, and fat transfer to the breast and buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift). Dr. Cole has performed hundreds of successful surgeries.
Robert Ball, M.D. has over 20 years’ experience as a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Ball received the Patients’ Choice Award in 2017 & 2018 and the Compassionate Doctor Certification Award in 2015, 2017, & 2018. Due to Dr. Ball’s years of training in general surgery and plastic surgery, he has been sought out for his abilities to repair and revise cosmetic surgery problems and complications.
How do I prepare for laser liposuction surgery?
In the days before your procedure:
- Avoid Aspirins for at least a week, along with anti-inflammatory drugs and NSAIDs as well.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol
- Get your prescriptions filled beforehand for convenience after surgery
- Prepare the baggy, comfortable outfits you will wear after the procedure
Advantages of Laser Lipo
- Tumescent lipo does not require full anesthesia and hospitalization
- With Local anesthesia, you can talk to the doctor during the procedure
- Minimum downtime
- Precise sculpting of areas
- Improved Skin Tightening
- Leaves no scarring
- Minimal swelling and bruising
- An area requires only one treatment
Recovery and Post-Op Care after Laser Liposuction
- After the successful suctioning of unwanted fat, you receive a compression garment. Please wear it at all indicated times by the doctor. Laser liposuction procedures are minimally-invasive, and for this reason, the recovery time remains short. Typically, you may resume lighter duties in a few days. Avoid strenuous tasks for a few weeks.
- The recovery period has its advantages, most notably the benefit of leaving your work schedule intact. It is possible to have the procedure on Friday after work, rest over the weekend, and resume work on Monday.
Does laser lipo work?
Liposuction can be done in different forms using different techniques. Laser lipo works best in some cases, but only a cosmetic surgeon can advise you on which procedure would benefit you most from laser lipo.
Beyond asking about all the safety features offered at Atlanta Liposuction, you should think about how nice It will be nice to fit in those clothes again. You won’t struggle with anxiety in social situations anymore.
If you are ready to embark on the three rules for successful liposuction, this is for you:
- Healthy Diet and Exercise
- Control your weight
- Avoid excesses
Laser lipo before and after Pictures
When will I be able to see results after the surgery?
You can begin to see the results from Laser Lipo approximately one week after the procedure, but the final results won’t be apparent for 3-6 months after surgery. It is imperative to follow the instructions that are given to you by our staff for the post-operative period to achieve the best results
Laser lipo Cost?
First area laser lipo starts at $4,500, and each additional area is between $1,500-2500 depending on the size of each site and volume of fat to extract
How Many Laser lipo treatments are needed?
In most cases, the surgeon treats a lipo area in a one-time procedure.
Our Commitment to YOU
We are committed to making your whole experience at Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic as pleasant and painless as possible. Your safety is our primary concern. Call us at (770) 691-0471 to schedule a Norcross visit or start right here with our free Virtual Consultation. The next step is yours!