Louis D. Cole, M.D. received his undergraduate degree from Brown University and then completed his education at Brown University Medical School. He was trained in surgery and is also Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Cole is an active member in several professional societies including:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Medical Association of Georgia
Dr. Cole is a Diplomate of the American Board of Emergency Medicine. He is an active member of the medical staff at Gwinnett Medical Center.
Dr. Cole has been trained and is certified to perform SmartLipo, tumescent liposuction, power assisted liposuction and fat transfer to the breast and buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift). He regularly attends national and international cosmetic surgery meetings and learns the latest in cutting-edge procedures.
Articles featuring or including Dr. Louis Cole
Click on the links below in order to read the following articles:
- Beauty Tech Review: Skin Tightening – Ulthera
- Dr. Cole’s Smartlipo.com profile
- Are There Alternatives To A Tummy Tuck?
- Should You Get A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Facelift Alternative – Look Younger Without Going Under the Knife
- SmartLipo and Thermage – An Alternative to the Tummy Tuck
- Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck Options
- A Tummy Tuck Alternative For New Moms
- Scar-less Arm Lift Alternative With Smartlipo
- Improve Acne Scarring with Fraxel
- Fat Transfer – Who is the Ideal Candidate?
- Thermage and Fraxel Combination Treatment offers a Non-Surgical Facelift
- Velashape on The Real Housewives of Atlanta