Brazilian Butt Lift Atlanta – BBL
- What is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
- Why is the BBL the hottest procedure today in Atlanta?
- Why Choose Atlanta Liposuction Specialty clinic for your butt augmentation?
- Who is actually performing your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- What is the cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta?
- What are the benefits of a Brazilian butt lift?
- Brazilian Butt Lift Results
- What technique do you use to complete the enhancement surgery at Atlanta Specialty Liposuction Clinic?
- What can you do to make your BBL a success?
- Who is a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?
- What final results can I expect from my Brazilian butt lift?
- Our Customized BBL Survival Kit
- Can I have sex after a BBL Surgery?
- When can I Exercise after a BBL Surgery?
- Our Commitment to YOU
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
The Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL for short, is a body contouring cosmetic procedure. It involves removing unseemly fat tissue through liposuction from your lower back, thighs, tummy, love-handles, FUPA, and ankles. The extracted tissue is sorted and cleaned only to keep healthy fat cells. Those are injected back into your buttocks to give you an eye-pleasing, rounded bubble butt.
Why is the BBL the hottest procedure today in Atlanta?
Who doesn’t want to show off a sculpted backside in the form of beautiful heart-shape buttocks? Some people are genetically born with a flat bottom or fat that sticks to the hips and belly. With a Brazilian butt lift, you can fix that. You finally get to have the curves you crave but (no pun intended) in all the right places! Wearing your favorite pair of jeans or that black cocktail dress will be a pure joy. You will feel more confident. Going out with your new figure will be an exciting adventure.
Why Choose Atlanta Liposuction Specialty clinic for your butt augmentation?
- Our BLL is performed under local anesthesia and a mild sedative
- You can communicate with your doctor during the whole procedure
- Both doctors are board-certified to perform all leadings forms of body contouring, including SmartLipo, tumescent liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, and fat transfer.
- A unique process of repurposing stem cells is used and which has been proven in some cases to generate new fat cells in the correct area after the procedure
- State of the art facilities
- Financing available on site
- A customized courtesy complete BBL recovery kit is provided as part of the recovery process BBL Survival Kit
- A BBL is not just liposuction. It is a tricky fat transfer procedure that should only be done by an experienced cosmetic or plastic surgeon
- At Atlanta Liposuction Specialty clinic, Doctors Cole and Ball are renowned for their expertise in doing the best Brazilian Butt Lifts.
- Our AAAHC facilityshould reassure you that we are committed to your safety.
- We offer free consultations
Who is actually performing your Brazilian Butt Lift?
Robert Ball, M.D. has over 20 years’ experience as a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and as a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Ball was awarded the Patients’ Choice Award in 2017 & 2018 and the Compassionate Doctor Certification Award in 2015, 2017, & 2018. Due to Dr. Ball’s years of training in general surgery and plastic surgery, he has been sought out for his abilities to repair and revise cosmetic surgery problems and complications.
Louis D. Cole, M.D., is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Liposuction Surgery. Dr. Cole has been trained and is certified to perform SmartLipo, tumescent liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, and fat transfer to the breast and buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift). Dr. Cole has performed hundreds of successful surgeries.
What is the cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta?
BBL pricing generally starts at $9,500, depending on a patient’s BMI and the areas of the body required for the fat grafting. You may take advantage of the procedure to do other cosmetic procedures, including fat transfer breast augmentation or breast reduction. To get a proper quote, you can call the office for a free consultation or start with our Virtual Consultation
What are the benefits of a Brazilian butt lift?
- Allows you to remove unwanted fat from other part of your body
- Gives you quick results that are much longer to achieve at the gym
- Using the right amount of fat injections to give you natural looking hips
- Avoiding foreign material like fillers and implants
- Offers a permanent natural solution
- Using your own fat for a fast recovery time
- Your stride will be much more natural than with implants
Brazilian Butt Lift Results
What technique do you use to complete the enhancement surgery at Atlanta Specialty Liposuction Clinic?
- First and foremost, our surgeons do the procedure under local anesthesia avoiding the risks and complications associated with general anesthesia.
- The outpatient procedure is done with small incisions using 3-4mm cannulas. The doctor starts by removing the excess fat that has been identified as part of the fat transfer procedure. Each area can take up to one hour.
- Each extraction is immediately processed. The healthy fat cells are sorted and prepared for injection in the subcutaneous tissue above the gluteal muscle.
- This is the most delicate part of the surgery and has to be done expertly by an experienced and gifted surgeon to prevent hitting the muscles and creating risks of bleeding and infection. Our doctors have done hundreds of these precise injections without any complications.
- Once the surgery is completed, the patient is moved to a recovery room and can walk out the same day.
What can you do to make your BBL a success?
Plan Ahead: You should expect to take 7-10 days off as a rule of thumb for your recovery.
There will be initial swelling, numbness, and some discomfort in the liposuction areas.
Please be aware that you should not sit on your buttocks for 7-10 days after the procedure so that the transferred fat will have the best chance to survive.
Do not drive if you don’t have to
Keeping your body weight off your treatment site allows your fat to find blood supply in its new area.
You will be prescribed antibiotics and pain relief medicine to take after surgery, and you will need to take those as directed.
Plan to eat a diet high in protein to help your body heal. A nutrient-rich diet with plenty of vegetables, nuts, and grains will help your recovery.
Keep your weight constant
No smoking or alcohol until the fat settles
Drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water daily will also benefit your recovery.
You will also be encouraged to walk and do stretching to enhance the healing process.
You must wear the compression garments as required for the best results to be achieved and the fat to remain in place.
Who is a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?
- Patients in good health, active, with extra body fat but not obese.
- Patients who do not want fillers or implants complications
- Patients who follow the strict rules after surgery: wearing compression garments, follow a proper diet, and avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
- Patients that have enough fat in other parts of the body for a fat transfer
What final results can I expect from my Brazilian butt lift?
- In as little as a week you will see the results of the surgery
- The rounded buttocks will be clearly visible within two weeks
- You can expect to retain 60% or more of the viable fat after six months
- Individual results may vary up for up to six months depending on your own fat absorption characteristics
Our Customized BBL Survival Kit
We also make available to our clients our customized BBL Survival Kit. This comprehensive kit includes all the supplies you will need to make your recovery carefree:
- Compression Garment – This is usually provided by the doctor.
- Abdominal Lipo Board – This is a flat board made of foam that helps prevent creases from developing on the skin and flattens the skin in specific areas of the body. Some doctors may recommend that you use this to enhance the results of your procedure.
- Booty BBL Pillow – This is a special seat cushion that protects the newly transplanted fat cells from receiving too much pressure when the patient is seated. The pillow provides support for your weight on your thighs rather than on your buttocks.
- Compression Socks – These socks are recommended by some surgeons to minimize the risk of developing a dangerous blood clot in the legs.
- Female Urinal Set – This special kit was designed to allow women to pee in a standing position.
- Arnica Cream – Some doctors recommend using Arnica to reduce pain, swelling, and bruising. Arnica has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Plastic Mattress Cover for the Bed – This is used to protect your mattress from staining by body fluids during the initial recovery period.
- Chuck Pads – Chuck pads are absorbent pads that add another layer of protection against post-op body fluid leakage.
- Gauze Pads
- Wet Wipes
- Pill Organizer – Scheduled doses of medications prescribed by your surgeon.
Can I have sex after a BBL Surgery?
Patients often ask about having sex after a BBL surgery. You should refrain from sexual activities for a minimum of 10 days following surgery. After that, you must be careful not to put pressure on the buttock area until you have completed your recovery.
When can I Exercise after a BBL Surgery?
Exercise is an essential component of the healing process and planned to maximize your results. Mild exercise can be done a few days after surgery and increased in intensity for four weeks. We have a series of activities for you to perform as you return to your regular exercise routine.
Our Commitment to YOU
We are committed to making your whole experience at Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic as pleasant and painless as possible. Your safety is our primary concern. Call us at (770) 416-0000 to schedule a visit to Norcross or start right here with our free Virtual Consultation. The next step is yours!