BBL – BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT COST ATLANTA
What does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Atlanta?
Your initial consultation at our surgery center is complimentary, but we know you are anxious to have an idea of the cost.
A BBL is part of two procedures:
1) The Liposuction part, which extracts the amount of fat from unwanted areas of the body. The liposuction costs depend on the patient’s body type and the number of sites harvested. Prices start at $4,000 for the excess fat removal portion.
2) The buttock enhancement portion is the injection of your cleaned and sorted fat for your buttock lift. That is called fat transfer. You can expect the cost portion of a Brazilian Butt Lift to be $2,500 to $4,000
3) As a rule of thumb, the average industry cost starts at $6,500, the median is $8,500 and the high point is $10,000.
To give you a proper estimate on the Liposuction portion, the doctor must examine you either through a virtual consultation or a physical examination to discuss what procedures you require.
Fat grafting and contouring are usually done in 1 to 2 hours per area. If you need several fat extraction areas and then include breast augmentation, a tummy tuck, or a complete mommy makeover, the price will increase accordingly.
Why is The Brazilian Butt Lift a good Option financially?
There are not many ways to beat a Brazilian Butt Lift for its benefits. The only competition is a) years in the gym, b) get injections, c) butt implants. All have time issues that make it unpractical if not dangerous for some. In a Brazilian butt lift procedure, you get the exact natural-looking cosmetic procedure you desire using your own fat.
- No Need for general anesthesia or an anesthesiologist
- No need for expensive hospitalization
- Using fat cells from your own body makes a BBL surgery a safer alternative to implants
- You decide exactly how much augmentation you want and precisely where
- Brazilian butt lifts will retain over 60% of the fat injected
- Downtime of 7-10 days after the surgical procedure
- You can do other procedures at the same time, including Fat transfer Breast Augmentation
- No Other procedure will give the same natural, rounder look with the desired results than a BBL. Everything else comes with an expiry date!
Sometimes you get what you pay for. In the case of a BBL, we urge you to consider the doctors way ahead of the price
Louis D. Cole, M.D., is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Liposuction Surgery. Dr. Cole is certified to perform all different forms of power-assisted tumescent liposuction procedures. Dr. Cole has a reputation for his excellent work with BBLs (Brazilian Butt Lift) and FTBA (Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation). Dr. Cole has performed hundreds of successful liposuction and buttock augmentation surgeries.
Robert Ball, M.D. has over 20 years’ experience as a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Ball received the Patients’ Choice Award in 2017 & 2018 and the Compassionate Doctor Certification Award in 2015, 2017, & 2018. Due to Dr. Ball’s years of training in general surgery and plastic surgery, he has been sought out for his abilities to repair and revise cosmetic surgery problems and complications.
Any fat transfer procedure is tricky. In a Brazilian butt lift surgery, the surgeon must move and place the injected fat in different areas of your body. You do want to leave with a bubble or heart shape butt, not an uneven pancake.
Who is a good candidate for a BBL?
- A person with enough fat for extraction in the breasts, arms, belly, thighs, lower back, or FUPA
- People with skin elasticity to fully benefit from sculpting
- Patients who understand the limits of liposuction and do not see it as a replacement for weight loss
No Hidden Fees
At Atlanta Liposuction, you can rest assured that the price you’re quoted is the price you pay.
The price for a Brazilian Butt Lift outpatient procedure includes:
- Pre-op labs
- Operating room
- All operative anesthesia and medicine fees while at our clinic for your procedure.
- The surgeon’s fee performed by a board-certified surgeon
- Your Compression Garment
- All follow-up visits
Can I Get Financing for My Brazilian Butt Lift?
We offer several financing options to make paying for your Brazilian Butt Lift easy with monthly installments.
The reputable finance companies listed below can advise you on payment plans to fit your budget
Our Commitment to YOU
We are committed to making your whole experience at Atlanta Liposuction Specialty Clinic as pleasant and painless as possible.